So I think its inevitable that pink is going to feature in most little girls bedrooms. Even if you’re not a very “pink parent” or your little girl is a tomboy, its hard to escape PINK! But there are ways to tone down the princess look if that’s not your bag. Pink and brown were always a favourite of mine….
But to go for something a little more natural, and lets face, probably easier to work with regarding tones and shades of items to decorate with I’ve chosen to create a mood board around pinks and greens. Featuring stronger shades as opposed to pastels here is my latest moodboard. Most of this look can be purchased without leaving the house, yup I’ve featured a lot of items from ETSY as its such a wonderful resource with a huge amount of beautiful soft furnishings to choose from.
I think the mix of shades of both pinks and greens work really well together without being all matchy, would you find something like this easy to create for a little girl? A great tip its to seek out some cute images on the web and pop them in a frame to match your colour scheme!
As most of the items can be bought online, here’s the info as requested:
1. Pink Cushions – $14.00 USD Approx €11.12
2. Green cushion – $15.00 USD Approx €11.92
3. Table lamp – VIDJA Table lamp, pink € 19.00
4. Rug – BARNSLIG RINGDANS Rug, green € 30.00
5. Wall decal – $20.00 USD Approx €15.89
6. Wall print – $15.00 USD Approx €11.92
7. Book ends – $56.00 USD Approx €44.49
8. Wall print – $14.00 USD Approx €11.12
9. Pink chevron blanket – $40.00 USD Approx €31.78
10. Chair – KIVIK One-seat section, Ingebo light beige € 250.00
11. Pink patch blanket – $100.00 CAD Approx €80.00
12. Storage bag – Next €13
13. Wall print – $35.00 USD Approx €27.80
14. Wall decal – $99.00 USD Approx €78.65